Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lighten Up Rocky!....Let's talk American Idol....

Every year I say I won't watch this damn show....but I can't help myself !.......I love American Idol. Of course, I don't like the commercial interruptions and their timing.......but I'm GLUED to the TV two nights a week to see the performances and the "who goes show".
I personally think Carrie and Constantine are the best overall with Bo a very close third.......any of them put last years winner to shame.......can you even remember her name? Oh well, this years winner will outsell all but Clay Aiken, who should have won year before last as evidenced by overwhelming record sales over what's his name....again, can't remember it.
Tonight I think it will be very close as to who goes, but my bet is on saying goodbye to ..........gad, I can't say it....must be time for a commercial break!
Guess I'll be glued to the tube again tonight.....

Rocky