Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010...

Well, reminded by my friend of over 40 years, Rich Scallorn, that I've been asleep at the wheel on the Rocky site since I took potshots at Tiger Woods last Feb. - I'm baaack - even if Tiger isn't!

Halloween - yuck! I've been described as a curmudgeon by family, friends and neighborhood kids - so don't expect much tonight. Candy will only be good enough to keep the little farts from egging the house or lighting a bag of dog poop on the front doorstep...you know, like we did back in the day.

Growing up we had a really cool neighbor who always had a bonfire in the middle of the dead-end street nearby my house on Halloween. He let kids roast hot dogs and marshmallows - it was really fun. Maybe I'll pile some wood out on our dead-end street and start a fire tonight....Oh No, here comes the Monument Fire Department, the Woodmoor homeowners rent-a-cop and a bunch of angry neighbors...YIKES! Think I'll put a bowl of candy out and go to bed early....