Thursday, November 10, 2005

Slateman #2...or "Here We Go Again"....

When we lived in Virginia Beach we decided to do some remodeling...as in putting a slate floor in the kitchen, wood floor in the dining room, ugly wallpaper removal, marble flooring in a long hallway in the entry area, painting etc......well the house was torn up for about 6 months while all of this was going on and it about drove me nuts. Did I learn?....
"Slateman" revisited arrived yesterday to "update" (as my wife calls it - I call it chaos) the kitchen floor with some Chinese Multicolor Slate......here we go again......can't get into the kitchen, moving furniture all over the place, my favorite TV is disconnected and I'm in a bit of a pissy mood today (the wife says that's normal for me - glass is half full and all of that psychobabble crap she deals in every day). Maybe this will end by Easter...who knows.